We invite you to attend and present you work at the IPMB2015 Congress at Iguazú Falls. Please follow the Abstract Guidelines and use Abstract Template for typing your abstract.
Abstracts will be accepted until september 11th, 2015.
All presenting abstract authors must be registered for the conference prior to submitting an abstract.
- All abstracts must be submitted electronically. We do not accept submissions via mail or fax.
- Each registered attendee can be the “Presenting Author” on only one poster abstract, although they may be a “Non-Presenting Author” on an unlimited number of abstracts.
- Each Abstract has to be associated to one of the 58 thematic parallel session.
- We expect to receive 1,000 Abstracts and space is limited. Consider submitting early!
- Abstracts are limited to 250 words within the "abstract text" section of the submission form.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the Abstract Coordinators. Abstracts will be reviewed within 5-6 weeks after the submission deadline is closed.
Poster Size Specifications
The poster presentation space available is 0.92m wide x 1.22m high, 3ft wide x 4ft high, or 36in w x 48 in h.
Also note, posters are displayed directly next to each other.
There will be two poster sessions:
October 27th: Odd-numbered posters
October 29th: Even-numbered posters
Check your poster ID number at your dashboard and hang your poster at right time.